Everything on our menu is fully customizable
White chocolate chunks, dried cherries, fresh rosemary and truffle oil
Croquette hors d’oeuvres, blend of roasted red pepper, sharp cheddar, rolled in panko breadcrumbs served with homemade tejano red sauce
Our baked brie is wood-fired and then smothered in honey, lemon juice, garlic & fresh rosemary then served with a variety of crackers and fresh breads
A gluten free garbanzo bean flour dough with:
*Smoked salmon, cucumber and tomato coriander relish
*Tomatillo salsa with chorizo, caramelized onions and cotija cheese
Mixed greens with roasted corn, shaved pickled beets, heirloom carrots, fresh red onion topped with goat cheese
Suggested dressing: Balsamic soy or hazelnut vinaigrette
Mixed greens with walnuts, pecans, dried cranberries and diced apples
Suggested dressing: Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
Arugula, shaved beets and carrots, cherry tomatoes with citrus vinaigrette, topped with fresh parmesan.
Crisp romaine mix, pine nuts, served with house made caesar dressing and croutons.
Fig chutney, prosciutto, goat cheese & lightly garnished with fresh arugula then drizzled with balsamic glaze & white truffle oil
Bianca cream sauce, broccoli, fresh tomatoes, crispy bacon, grilled chicken & grated parmesan
Housemade tomato sauce loaded with sausage, pepperoni, bacon, red onions, bell peppers, classic cheese blend
Freshly made basil pesto, grilled chicken, pine nuts, spinach and grated parmesan
Fontina cream sauce with a roasted mushroom mix, pancetta, caramelized onions, fresh rosemary & a drizzle of truffle oil.
Housemade tomato sauce with roasted corn, purple and yellow cauliflower, fresh mozzarella, topped with shaved asparagus, micro-greens & pickled carrots
Housemade bianca cream sauce, prosciutto, fresh tomatoes, classic cheese blend, topped with arugula
Homemdae BBQ sauce with grilled chicken, red onions, bell peppers & asiago cheeseblend
Grilled Chicken & Seasonal Vegetables
Southwest-marinated chicken served with a side of cooked vegetables from local Colorado markets
Bulgogi Sesame Marinated Steak & Vegetable Skewers
Jumbo skewers with Korean sesame marinated steak and veggies
- Unlimited freshly baked bread, gourmet pizza and salad.
- Flavored water or freshly squeezed lemonade
- 3 hours of service
- Full staff ready to prep, cook and serve
* Pizzas are fully customizable to please all guests
* Although dessert is not on our menu, we have plenty of options if you are interested!
The following additions can be made:
- Additional appetizers are $3-$7 per person
- Additional entrees are $8-$10 per person (required for parties of 100 or more)
- Beer and wine service can be arranged for $8-$15 per person (We do not sell beer & wine, simply provide the service of it)
The following prices are minimum requirements for food costs only:
- Monday- Thursday: $1,000.00
- Friday- Sunday: $1,250.00
*We ask for a $300 non-refundable deposit for every party
*Wedding prices may vary, please call for more information
*Different minimums apply for holiday weekends
* “Ole Blue” is very old and because of this travel fees may apply
* CO sales tax and 18% gratuity charge apply
Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions at all! We want your party to be extra special and we will accommodate in any way we can to make sure you are satisfied.